Helloooooo, Havana! Just back from a week in Havana, Ashley has a few tips for couples interested in a Honeymoon in Havana...
1) Be sure to visit visit Castillo de la Punta and Castillo de la Real Fuerza – Cuba’s oldest building.
2) Don't miss the open-air cabaret, Tropicana.
3) A visit to a local cigar factory is an absolute must.
4) The Sierra Maestra Mountains are great for hiking, camping and swimming under waterfalls.
5) Cuban bars, live music and dancing are everywhere - just do it!
6) Varadero is an amazing beach destination with white sands and crystal clear waters - perfect for a romantic sunset walk on the beach.
7) Take a tour of Havana in an old-timey car!
8) Although I hate to say it, bring your selfie stick and take plenty of newlywed pictures in front of the beautiful, colorful buildings!
Enjoy and cheers to love!